The key with this recipe is the bell pepper, which isn’t hot/spicy and won’t harm your dog at all. Plus, most dogs actually love the taste of bell peppers!
Try these treats out and let us know if your dog loves them or not. 😉
- 3-1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup minced carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup homemade chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash red bell pepper and remove then discard stem, core, and seeds.
- Add broth, eggs, yogurt, and olive oil to flour; stir slowly. Add in chicken and vegetables, stirring until mixed.
- Use melon ball scoop or spoon to divide dough into golf ball-sized balls. Roll, then flatten with the back of a fork on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely on a drying rack, then refrigerate.
Recipe source: www.dogtipper.com
Did you know that the number one sign of dental disease in dogs is actually bad breath? We’ve found a product that not only freshens bad breath, it actually helps reduce tarter, promote healthy gums, and boost your dogs immunity by removing harmful bacteria from the mouth! Did we mention it’s also all natural?!